Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February - Who Says It is Not the Cruelest Month?

No redeeming value to February.  It's hard to spell, it's cold, it's often just  miserable.  This year, it has been horrid in these parts, and I don't mean the weather.  Who the hell said April was the Cruelest  Month?  I think they were idiots,  and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Out of some desperation, people throw in Valentine's Day and President's Day to try to soften it up, but no one is fooled. Temporarily distracted perhaps, but not fooled.

The month sucks.  The best thing I can say about it this time around is thank god 2011 is not a leap year.  I don't know that I could have borne a 29th day.
The Ides are looking good.

What can we possibly say about a month that has - as its very best moment -  Groundhog Day?

Even this post sucks.

 But love the dude to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment